This is not a new tale; maybe it’s just an interesting story about
a man unjustly imprisoned for 15 years. Then he across the world escapes back to London with a vow of revenge, with his obsessively devoted accomplice Mrs. Nellie Lovett. Once he is in his own country, he try to get his work as barber which was located near a bakery. And I really want to tell you something more about this interesting work, but it is not possible because you will probably find the movie of this. And as it happens always, most of the people prefer to watch it instead of reading the book or going to the theater.
Why people read a book, why there is a group of them whom decide going to the cinema and why there are other who doesn´t matter because at the end it will be the same. I really don’t have the answer to those questions, I could search for thousands of investigations about it but In my opinion men’s decisions are directed by the place or live conditions they are living with. I mean in the past TV wasn’t an electric instrument which could be bought by all the population, and the same used to happen with books. Maybe it’s not bad at all the change we are seeing, but according with time live, you are going to make new socio cultural habit transformations.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario